At this point I am in way over my head, but continue to struggle through the deep water.
On payday I realized that I would have to take out another (4th) payday loan in order to have enough to bring my checking account positive again. But I got to thinking, and I realized that continuing to struggle to right my checking account every payday, and then relying on the Overdraft Protection to pay bills and such, was just costing even more money in OD fees then to just keep the money, and take out the 4th Payday loan on my own. I will have to put in money back into the checking account little by little. I have 2 months before they close it. Perhaps if I keep in good communication with them they can delay closure for a while.
As for the 4th Payday Loan. It should get me through until next payday. Then guess what? In order to pay mortgage I'm going to have to find ANOTHER place to get ANOTHER Payday Loan!!
I seriously just need a $10,000 personal or "debt consolidation" loan so I can pay off all the payday loans, my personal loan, and my checking account. Then I could get back on track by making NORMAL payments to the 1 loan, my bills and credit cards. All these Payday Loans are screwing me ROYAL!!
I can't tell you how many times suicide has come into my mind. But I won't do it because I have kids. And because I don't know if my Life Insurance would pay if my death was deemed a suicide.
1 comment:
wow you are definitely over your head in debt. Don't worry I've been there too.
Try not to use your credit cards at all. Seriously, credit cards are the cause of most financial problems.
A consolidation loan might be a good idea. Make sure you research into it, there are lots of dodgy loan companies out there.
Look into a Virgin One account. It basically works from one back account with a huge overdraft limit. So it wipes out all loan companies, mortgage companies etc... Its difficult to explain, but try and research it.
Just stay organised and you'll be okay.
Good Luck x
Post a Comment